Clarifying Information on the Phone
- Good afternoon, Nova Bank, Customer Service Department, Jessica speaking. How may I help you?
- Hello, I'm phoning about my current account. I believe there has been some kind of mix-up.
- Okay, sir. Can I just take down your account number, please?
- Yes, it's C51004905215, and the name is Mr. Small.
- Okay, one moment please...hmm, I'm sorry, sir, but this account is under the name Mr.Smell.
- Yes, exactly. That's the problem. The bank has misprinted my details. I can't withdraw any money or even check my balance.
- Hmm, well, I'm very sorry but all customer details are confidential. I'm afraid I will need Mr. Smell's permission to change any details.
- But I am Mr. Smell. No, I mean...erm, no, there is no Mr. Smell. There's been a mistake, I...
- Thank you for calling, sir. Have a nice day...
- take down
- checking account
- customer service rep