Welcoming New Staff
- Hello, my name is David Collins. I'm here to see James Crawford.
- Ah, yes, Mr. Collins. Welcome on board! I understand you are starting working with us today. I'm afraid Mr. Crawford is tied up now. He was expecting you an hour ago.
- Ah, yes. Well, I had an accident on the way here. This crazy woman crashed into my car with her bicycle! She almost killed me!
- Oh dear! Mr. Crawford has asked me to show you around our office and help you to settle in.
- Okay, I'd like that, thanks.
- Please follow me. We'll take the lift to the third floor.
- Right this way. All right, here we are. This is the accounts department. Let me introduce you to your supervisor, Miss Lee. She is responsible for this department...
- It's you! You almost killed me!
- What do you mean?! You ran into me!
- I understand
- welcome on board
- tied up
- settle in
- crashed into
- show you around
- take the lift
- ran into
- take the stairs
- in charge of
- settle down
- run into