- Jackie, long time no see, how have you been?
- Wow, David, what a surprise! I didn't expect to see you here. How are you enjoying the conference?
- It's fine, thanks. Have you met Jill? She's recently joined us in the London office.
- Nice to meet you, Jill.
- So, Have you guys seen much of the city yet?
- No, not yet. Hey, how about taking us sightseeing?
- I'd love to. The conference ends at six so let's meet back here at seven pm and then we can hit the town.
- Sounds like a plan!
- how are you enjoying
- taking us sightseeing
- have you guys seen much of
- hit the town
- sounds like a plan
- tourist spot
- hang out
- go clubbing
- show you around
- same here