Travel series: Los Angeles
- Jenny, how was your trip to LA?
- Oh Spencer, it was awesome! LA was quite different from what I'd always imagined.
- Really? In what ways?
- I throught the city would be glitzy and larger than life, but it was actually very chill and familly-friendly.
- Did you do all the touristy things and visit the theme parks?
- Of course! I took my kids to Disneyland and Universal Studios. We also went to a Laker's game, even though we had nosebleed seats.
- But I bet is waw still pretty cool. Did you check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Yes, but honestly it wasn't that impressive. I really loved Beverly Hills and Santa Monica Beach though. They were ao beautiful with lots of greats shops and restaurants.
- How did you get arount the city?
- We rented a car and drove, which was the best way to explore the city. And the highways along the Pacific Ocean were absolutely gorgeous!
- larger than life
- nosebleed seats
- check out
- Hollywood walk of Fame
- get around