Asking for Time Off
- Mr. McKenna, do you have a second? I need to talk to you about something.
- Sure, Liv. What can I do for you?
- Well, I was just wondering...you see, I know I've used up all my vocation days this year, but my sister is getting married, and the wedding is overseas, and, well...
- You wanna take some time off, is that right?
- Well, sir, I was just hoping that I might be able to take some unpaid leave this year.
- What dates are you planning on taking off? I'll need at least two month's notice so that I can plan for your absence.
- I was thinking of taking off from September first until the thirtieth. Would you be okay with that?
- Well, I guess so.
- have a second
- used up
- taking off
- okay with
- sick days
- unpaid vocation