Dressing for an Interview
- Hey Jen! I got a call-back from that marketing agency! They want me to come in for an interview next week!
- Wow, Nate! That's awesome! I'm really excited for you.
- Thanks. I'm excited too, but also really nervous. I don't even know what to wear!
- What are you talking about? You guys have it easy! All you need to do is throw on a suit and comb your hair and you're golden. We women have to choose between suits, skirts and blouses, and one-pieces, plus we have to do our hair and make-up.
- Aright already! So what do you think: a black suit jacket with a white botton-down? What about my tie?
- Hmm, I think a brighter color would look really nice. Be sure you wear shoes and socks that match your jacket. Also, make sure you get it dry-cleaned or at least iron it before your interview so that it's not wrinkled.
- Ok, thanks! Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to say...
- at least
- throw on
- be sure
- figure out
- make sure
- enough already
- figure it out