- Good afternoon. May I help you?
- Yes, I'm here to see Joanna Stevens. I have an appointment at four.
- Certainly, may I take your name? I'll let her know you've arrived.
- Sure, it's Josh O'Neil.
- Ms. Stevens will be with you momentarily. Can I offer you something to drink?
- Yes, a coffee would be nice, thank you.
- Here you are. Ms. Stevens is ready for you now. I'll show you to her office, right this way.
- Just watch your step here...
- may I take your name
- let me know
- show you to
- is ready for you
- Right this way
- watch your step
- administrative assistant
- front desk